Posted today are the Chattanooga area foreclosures for the week of September the 18th. As a ReMax agent in the Hixson, Chattanooga, Ooltewah, and Signal Mountain area markets, Brandi Pearl Thompson can reach your needs to buy a home or sell your house. This is a partial list of my emailed newsletter of Chattanooga foreclosure
Best Affordable Place in Tennessee: Hamilton County
Median family income: $58,045
Households spending more than 30 percent income on housing: 29.7 percent
Unemployment: 8.7 percent
Adult population with bachelor’s degrees: 26.9 percent
Major cities: Chattanooga, East Brainerd, East RidgeSoutheast Tennessee’s Hamilton County is home to a Volkswagen plant (VOW:GR) in Chattanooga, its largest city. Chattanooga has won several awards for quality of life, as well as nine Gunther Blue Ribbon Awards for excellence in housing and consolidated planning, according to the city website. The county’s cost of living is about 15 percent lower than the U.S. average, according to Sperling’s BestPlaces.
25. Chattanooga, Tenn.
A city stages a comeback fueled by artists and retailers.
In 1969, Walter Cronkite famously called Chattanooga the “dirtiest” city in America. In recent years, though, it has undergone a dramatic overhaul with a radical gentrification plan and an aggressive citywide push to lure artists. In addition to a $120 million clean-up-and-invest 21st Century Waterfront Plan, an incentive program called Arts Move brings artists of all mediums into town; a yearly Southern arts fair called Four Bridges draws thousands each April; and several arts districts have been cultivated and nurtured.
On the heels of this artistic transformation has come the inevitable, yet not unwelcome, boutique boom in places like the recently restored Warehouse Row, a Civil War-era factory turned shopping center filled with local, upscale and artisanal goods. SARAH WILDMAN
1. Panama — Go for the canal. Stay for everything else.
2. Helsinki, Finland — Design. Design. Design. Aesthetics fuel a new cool.
3. Myanmar — Back on the tourist map after being off-limits for years.
4. London — The Olympics! The Queen! Charles Dickens turns 200!
5. Oakland, Calif. — New restaurants and bars beckon amid the grit.
6. Tokyo — With some tourists slow to return, greater opportunities for those who do.
7. Tanzania — Coming into its own as an upscale safari destination.
8. Chilean Patagonia — Proof that adventure doesn’t have to mean roughing it.
9. Lhasa, Tibet — New luxury hotels bring respite — and controversy.
10. Havana, Cuba — The Cuban capital is once again within Americans’ reach.
11. Moscow — New cultural venues add a dash of the sacred and profane.
12. Glasgow — Zaha Hadid takes on a Scottish waterfront.
13. Puebla, Mexico — International mole festival. Need we say more?
14. San Diego — With breweries and brewpubs, a sunny heaven for suds lovers.
15. Halong Bay, Vietnam — New ways to visit a natural wonder in Southeast Asia.
16. Florence, Italy — A Renaissance city gets a contemporary kick.
17. St. Vincent — A new resort may put this Caribbean island on the map.
18. Moganshan, China — Luxury in the former mountain hideaway of Shanghai gangsters.
19. Birmingham, England — Could England’s second city be first in food?
20. Space — The final frontier now has a ticket agent.
21. Kerala, India — A new Indian biennale will make its debut in this coastal state.
22. Paraty, Brazil — Putting Brazil’s Costa Verde on the cultural map.
23. Koh Rong, Cambodia — A string of islands recalls an undiscovered Asian paradise.
24. Vienna — Modern art spruces up Austria’s imperial capital.
25. Chattanooga, Tenn. — A city stages a comeback fueled by artists and retailers.
26. Dakhla, Morocco — In Morocco’s south, an arty hideaway.
27. Maldives — A cushy place for hard-core surfers? Here it is.
28. Malacca, Malaysia — A World Heritage site ramps up its tourism options.
29. The Algarve — Portugal’s Riviera gets a new spate of luxury hotels.
30. Tahoe, Calif. — New lifts, lodging, trails and snowcat rides.
31. Wales — A new hiking path brings new views of rugged shores.
32. Antarctica — Still remote and exotic. Now luxurious too.
33. Uganda — Stability and sustainable tourism restore luster to Africa’s pearl.
34. Ukraine — Virginal beaches and czarist palaces — at Old World prices.
35. Samaná Peninsula, Dominican Republic — Unspoiled beaches, but not for long.
36. Dubrovnik, Croatia — The St.-Tropez of the Balkans, equal parts classic and modern.
37. Chiloé Island, Chile — A new look, and controversy, on the edge of South America.
38. Jordan — New flights and a new modernist airport ease the way for visitors.
39. Crans-Montana, Switzerland — Restaurants and luxury chalets shine a light on an Alpine resort.
40. Montpellier, France — France’s eighth-largest city is dressing up in designer style.
41. Nosara, Costa Rica — Surfing geeks have descended on a remote little town.
42. South Korea — Is golf’s newest hot spot in Asia?
43. Lodz, Poland — The Hollywood of Poland reclaims its industrial past.
44. Dalarna, Sweden — A storied region offers a getaway from Stockholm.
45. Portovenere, Italy — Stepping in while the Cinque Terre rebuilds.
In this video we try to display how our simple marketing tactics plus our membership with Zillow.com can help you sell your home in Chattanooga helping boost the real estate market in our local area. Chattanooga real estate is growing leaps and bounds, and Brandi pearl Thompson can do more to help you sell your Chattanooga real estate today.
As second most reviewed agent in all of Tennessee, mind you out of 6,000 plus registered agents, I can use this to your advantage to help sell your property.
The below video displays how Chattanooga real estate is listed online with Zillow, how our simple marketing strategies help to provide you as a seller with maximum exposure to sell your real estate in Chattanooga, and how we generate leads that convert into sellers in a matter of days, not months or years.